State Medicaid Agencies
Serve your community and improve access to quality care by streamlining and automating medical provider credentialing services
MEDICAID PROVIDER DATA MANAGEMENT: THE PATH TO BETTER HEALTHCARE ACCESS
Verisys aligns medical provider credentialing and directory services for state Medicaid agencies, reducing cost and administrative burden, while increasing provider and member satisfaction. Our credentialing solutions streamline and consolidate siloed departments to deliver tangible results:
- Meet federal and state requirements in developing and maintaining a provider and entity population management system.
- Support the National Fraud Prevention Program (NFPP); 2 42 CFR Part 438, Subpart H; 42 CFR Part 455, Subparts B & E.
- Comply with CMS ACA3 medical provider screening and management requirements.
- Integrate to a State Enterprise Architecture.
- Comply with Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) 3.0 standards.
- Automate credentialing and onboarding of providers and entity populations with both fee-for-service and managed care entities.
- Automate provider and entity supplier screening.
- Proactively prevent and mitigate fraud, waste, and abuse through risk-based alerts.
The bottom line for state Medicaid agencies: better healthcare access.