PHARMACEUTICAL AND PHARMACY VERIFICATION AND MONITORING
Protect patients, your reputation, and your funding by screening, credentialing, and monitoring your entire workforce. When all contributors and staff are in good standing, everyone is shielded from risk.
PHARMACEUTICAL RISK AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS
Safeguard your pharmaceutical research, funding, and reputation with a complete screening of the individuals and entities you partner with and employ. Verisys can help you mitigate risk and maintain compliance in several ways:
- Conduct workforce credentials verifications using primary sources.
- Monitor the status and expiration of each healthcare license.
- Check staff for exclusions, sanctions, and adverse events.
- Create risk mitigation strategies for procurement, supply chain, and vendors.
- Prevent fraud by verifying the credentials of scientists, speakers, sales representatives, and research and clinical trial participants.
two key pieces of provider data that ARE INCLUDED IN Verisys pharmacy monitoring services
Monitoring exclusions will not only prevent you from paying heavy fines, it is easy to do using Verisys’ Fraud Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) database. This comprehensive database accesses more than 5,000 federal and state primary sources for all published license types to reveal current and historical provider exclusions. Pharmacy chains have access to every possible record for a prescriber.
Monitoring expirables ensures that no expiration date passes without notification. Licenses, registrations, and certifications must be renewed regularly and when you employ thousands or hundreds of thousands of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, monitoring expirables is essential. Verisys’ license monitoring looks for changes in license status published by primary sources as often as daily. Expirables monitoring includes both active expiration tracking and renewal verification.